Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Look Who's Two...

...Allan!!!



It's hard to believe that it has already been two years since Allan was born. People were definitely right when they told me that once you have kids, time flies by really fast. Too fast for me. My little boy is no longer a baby. He's officially a toddler!


So happy birthday to you, Allan! You are the most precious gift that has ever been given to me. I've loved the last 2 years with you and look forward to many more years of watching you grow.

(just try not to do it too fast, OK)





Then...

...and now!







Allan around 1-2 months old.




Allan around 4 months old.




Allan now...


Happy Birthday my little Tooter!!!


1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to my SECOND pumpkin, Allan (next to his Mama!) I am blessed to have such beautiful grandchildren!! Allan is a character - GUITAR and all!!

    ReplyDelete

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.