Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Birthday Boy!

On the day of Allan's actual birthday, we took him to dinner at Del Pueblo, our favorite mexican restaurant. We go there all the time (a little too much) so almost all of the waiters know Allan since birth. (That was the first restaurant we took him to after he was born.)
After dinner they came and sang happy birthday to him.
He thought it was cool...until they tried to put the sombrero on his head.
Once we got home, he had his own cupcake waiting for him.

Allan is definitely into blowing out the fire on candles.






(I can't help it if my kid doesn't like to be dirty...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.