Monday, June 1, 2009

Shower Time!

Allan has become obsessed with taking a shower with me. Just me saying the words “mommy’s gonna go take a shower” gets him all excited. He’ll run to my bathroom and start to try and take off his clothes. If I even try to get in the shower with him in the room and not let him in, it’s then end of Allan’s world. He freaks out and bangs on the shower door. Then he’ll throw himself on the floor and try to rip his clothes off. If I even try to tell Kirk that I’m going to take a shower, I have to whisper it and make sure Allan has no clue of where I’m going.



When he does get to come in the shower with me, he thinks he’s so cool. He’ll slip and fall, but it never fazes him. He gets right back up and plays under the shower head. Of course jibber jabbing the entire time. He has more fun in the shower these days than in his own bathtub (and that tub has a bubble machine).





He thinks it's so fun to lay on his belly and play in the little bit of water that stays on the floor of the shower.

For those of you still making the hair comments --
See?!?! he has hair!!
Allan thinks the water coming out of the shower head (or when he sees sprinklers) that it's bubbles.




Cleaning the glass with soap.
Thanks, Allan.



1 comment:

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.