Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Pianist

We went to Toys-R-Us the other day. Next time I need to go there I am NOT taking Allan and Kirk. We walked out of that store spending way too much money on junk for those two. Yes, Kirk had to get some things too, and there were tons of other things he wanted. I felt like I was in that store with a 1 year old and a 10 year old.
Allan ended up getting his very first piano. Kirk and I decided to keep this lovely toy downstairs so that it’s a treat to get to play it. Plus it’s nice not having it in the game room 24/7. It’s a little piano, but it sure can put out some noise. There’s only so much at a time that Kirk and I can take of this nice instrument.

With that being said, Allan loves the thing. He plays pounds on the thing every chance he gets.
Pure talent right here.





Allan's Mimi should be proud.

1 comment:

  1. His Mimi is indeed VERY PROUD!! Not only can he PLAY piano but he signs AND drinks at the same time!! Way to go, Allan!!

    ReplyDelete

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.