Friday, June 26, 2009

"Cheese"

Allan is in love with balls. But he still thinks that all balls are "basket ball." No matter what I say, or what I call them, he still calls them "basket ball." Oh well, soon he'll get the difference.
He's gotten really good at throwing. Once you get him started, it's hard to get him to stop. We might have a pitcher on our hands!

Now whenever I get the camera to my face and tell him to say "cheese," he gets this huge grin on his face and yells "cheeeeeese!!" It's too cute, and the smiles come out great.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.