Tuesday, June 16, 2009

"I Nite-Nite"

I have the lovely pleasure of getting Allan up from his naps. Lately he's been telling me as soon as I wake him up that he was "nite-nite." I tried to explain it to some people, but it just didn't come across as cute as it does with Allan. So what better than to record it.

(Allan says, "I nite-nite!")

He also tells me about a basket ball and does the dribbling motion. Right now Allan thinks every ball is a basket ball. We're working on explaining the difference to him.

1 comment:

  1. He's a funny little guy!! Dad needs to find a way to send you one of the videos of him on the slip 'n slide - after he ran up it, he ran over to that pink flamingo and bopped it on the head, then ran back to the slip 'n slide!

    ReplyDelete

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.