Friday, June 12, 2009

How Did He Come Up With That?

The past few days we've been getting these little spiders in our bathroom. I accidently freaked out when I saw it. (I know, I can't help that I'm still scared of bugs.) Kirk wasn't around, which meant I had to kill it myself. ICK! So anyways, once Allan saw me freak he decided he didn't like spiders either. But now he's obsessed with them. He doesn't want to touch them or get close to them. You can't tickle him right after you yell "SPIDER!" But he has to point them out. Oh yeah, that and any other bug is now a spider. Not only that, but any piece of dirt is now a spider. He won't stop pointing to the ground a calling something that's not even there a spider.

Now, the only thing is how he is saying spider. Most of the words he tries to say come out sounding somewhat like the actual word. Not spider. No, his word for spider comes out as "bub bee." Beats me how he came up with that one. It sounds nothing like spider. Not even close. But it cracks me up every time he says it. It's too cute sounding. He walks around the room pointing and saying "bub bee" to everything.

You can't go wrong with a box. The best toy to a kid ever!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.