Sunday, February 22, 2009

Climbing on the Couch

Allan has learned to climb on the couch all by himself. He thinks he's really cool when he makes it up there too. Saturday he turned 16 months. My little baby is growing way too fast already. Where in the world has the time gone?
I taught Allan to "ride the horsey" a while back. Any time we are sitting on the couch, he'll come up to us and straddle our leg. He laughs and laughs when he "rides the horsey."
Kirk's leg is pretty much back to normal and Allan is taking full advantage of it.
Some times he just sits on the couch and vegges out to whatever is on TV.
And then there are the times when he gets mad about something...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.