Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Overnight Visit

Allan had his first overnight visit with his Mimi and Papa during Cook-Off weekend (February 21st). He had a blast hanging out with his grandparents and his cousins, Ryan and Ashtyn. They said he was a prefect boy, until night time came. He didn't like his pack-n-play and he made sure to make that known. Eventually my parents put him in bed with them and there he slept.




He apparently had so much fun that when I met my parents to pick him up he didn't want to come to me. After we had lunch and they walked us to the car, Mimi tried to hand Allan over to me and he didn't want me. He kicked and screamed the whole time I tried to put him in his car seat. Talk about breaking a momma's heart.






Asleep in Mimi and Papa's bed.

Asleep in Papa's truck on the way to come back to his momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.