Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Children's Museum

We met up with my sister's family and took the kids to the Children's Museum. The second I took Allan out of his stroller and his feet hit the ground he freaked out. (In a good way.) He let out this loud screeching noise and then just took off running. He was so excited he couldn't stand still long enough at the same toy area. He was bouncing off the walls with excitement. I wish I would have recorded his reaction. It was priceless.
He had a blast with the Legos.

This contraption kept him busy for a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.