Saturday, February 14, 2009

Thanks G.G.


Allan's G.G. (Kirk's mom) bought Allan a wonderful Valentine's monkey. The great thing about this stuffed animal is that you can press a button and it makes this loud obnoxious monkey noise. It didn't take Allan long to figure out where he needed to push to make the sound. There's no off button on this sweet Valentine's gift. No volume control either. Just monkey noise. But Allan loves it. He walks around the game room with it pushing that button. Then he'll throw it at me so I can push the button for him.
Thanks G.G. we LOVE the new monkey toy!

When I showed him he could Velcro it around his neck he thought that was the coolest thing. He'd take off running with it wrapped around his neck.

He's my little monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.