Wednesday, February 18, 2009

3 Years and Counting

Today is my 3rd year wedding anniversary with Kirk. It’s so hard for the both of us to believe that we’ve been together for a total of 5 years already. So much has happened in our lives since we met. We added another dog to our mix, remodeled a house, got engaged, traveled places, got married, sold that house, bought a brand new house, got pregnant, had a beautiful baby boy, bought a car and who knows what else is to come. So this post is for you Kirk. Thank you for marrying me. Thank you for being a wonderful husband to me and a wonderful father to Allan. I look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.