Saturday, February 14, 2009

LazyTown

So I found this show for the kids on TV called LazyTown. It's really weird. There are like three people on the show; a little girl and two adults. The rest of the cast is like clay puppets. There's of course the bad guy and the super hero who the town loves. It's a strange and cheesy show, but Allan and Eric (Jayden's been out of town since I found the show) love it. I turn it on and they stop where they are and just stare at the TV. The second I change the channel they go on doing whatever it was they were doing with their toys. When I put it back on, there they stare again. I don 't know what it is about this strange show, but the kids are hooked.




Finally they got up and started playing with some toys, but once LazyTown came back on they stopped what they were doing to watch...


Eric was in such a good mood that day. Full of giggles.


These kids and their sippy cups. They *have* to have them around at all times and full and ready to go. I try not to give Allan much juice and he still doesn't like regular milk. But put just a little bit of chocolate in it and he's in heaven. Warm it up just a little bit and he'll chug the entire cup in under five minutes. He's a chocolate milk fiend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.