Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sucker

If you're good and eat all (most) of your dinner in our house, you get a "treat" afterwards. Usually it's a cookie or something, but this night was a sucker.

Allan thought he was so cool!

One happy boy.

Those eyes...they look droopy from a "sugar high."

"I'll show you my sucker, Mommy, but there is no way on Earth I'll give you any of it."

(Don't judge...some parents have to do what they can to get their kids to eat most of their dinners...so what if it means bribing them with candy..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.