Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Card

I almost thought that time might have slipped away from me this holiday season and that I wouldn't have been able to get out my family Christmas cards.

(Thank goodness for Wal-Mart's one hour!)

It took some time and a lot of bribing to get the right picture.
Two year olds get bored quickly when posing for pictures.




Anyone who knows Allan, knows this is his "cheeeeese" face for the camera.


Allan was over the picture taking, so I had no other choice but to bribe him just a bit longer with "Papa Cookies."







Our final product.

In our house, we say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year on our Christmas cards.


May your family have a blessed and joyful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.