Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Aftermath...

If only you could see my house after Christmas.

No, wait a minute, I would be embarrassed to let anyone inside right now. The entire downstairs (including our bedroom) is streamed with toys that Allan got this Christmas...not to mention the game room upstairs...

And these are just pictures of JUST my dining room. There are TONS of new toys all over the house...and that doesn't include the outside toys that are still in boxes!


One word.


Spoiled.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.