Friday, December 4, 2009

It Snowed in Houston

Yup, hell must have frozen over, cause it snowed in Houston!!
And of course, our neighborhood was one of the few that barely got any snow, much less have it stick to the ground.
Allan didn't seem to mind.
He still loved the fact that he got to go outside and play in all the "snow."




Once again, when it was time to go inside, he was none too happy with me. Never mind the cold and the wet snow and the fact that his hands and face were so cold. Nope, that didn't matter to Allan when it was snowing in Houston.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.