Friday, January 9, 2009

Meet Jayden.

This is Jayden, one of the kiddos I'm watching during the day. He's a very well tempered kid. He gets along great with Allan. Allan is still trying to work on the whole sharing thing, but we'll get there...one day.
Jayden already knows how to get on the couch by himself. Allan is dying to learn this *trick* and it frustrates him so bad when Jayden's on the couch and he can't get up there. He needs just a little bit of help and he can do it.

These two are addicted to SpongeBob SquarePants! I have to admit, it's an entertaining cartoon, especially considering the other cartoons out there. It's strange, but entertaining and the boys love it...especially when I sing the beginning of the show's song.

OK, this is totally cute and I have been trying to get it on film for days now. Jayden is a big time "binkie" user. He has to have it all the time. Allan knows what a "binkie" is because he still sleeps with one. I've taught him that it's Jayden's "binkie" and not his. I didn't want him putting it in his mouth or anything. Now every time Allan sees it on the floor he thinks it's his job to take the "binkie" and give it to Jayden. Jayden, or course, happily takes the "binkie."


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.