Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Meet Eric.


This is Eric, the last of my bunch during the day. He's almost 14 months old and not quite walking yet. He has a sweet personality and gets along well with Allan and Jayden. Allan and Jayden are a little rougher than Eric. He kind of sits back and watches them, taking it all in. But I think he is starting to warm up to the boys. He's crawling over to them to see what they are doing more often. And he's started "talking" back and forth with Allan and Jayden. Three boys around the same age is a handful, but nothing I can't handle. Lunches are interesting and take me a while, but I'm getting a system down. I do have to say, bless nap times when they get here.


Eric loves his blanket!

The 3 of them think banging on the drum is so fun.
Allan and Jayden have become really good buds.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.