Saturday, October 30, 2010

Park Time!

These two cuties love going to the park together.
Maegan is Allan's "partner in crime."
I love it when she is dressed in pink from head to toe (with a tutu, of course).
She's so stinkin' cute!


I've been playing with my Photoshop (love it!!) and learning to add effects.
Can you tell these two get along really well?

I think it was about this time when Allan was over the whole posing and taking pictures for me.
At one point when I ask him to take one more picture and then he can get back to playing, he sighs and informs me that I am giving him a headache.
One day he'll thank me for all the pictures I took of his first kiss...

If we're somewhere and Allan finds acorns, that's it.
He'll spend the rest of the time collecting them, putting them in and out of his pocket, and laying them all out so he can admire his collection.
My little man was sweet enough to take time out of his park play and acorn collecting and pick a "flower" and bring it to me.  That's OK that it's a broken leaf.  It was still a sweet thought to think of me...even after I had given him a headache.

These slide pictures are some of my favorites.
I love the smiles.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.