Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday Boy

My "baby" turned 3 on the 21st.  He was excited.  I was a little sad.
He's growing way too fast.  It feels like it was just last week that he wasn't even talking.  Or walking.  Or using the big boy potty.  Or feeding himself.  Or....being so independent.

We had a party at our house for little man.

The moonwalk was a hit.
I think I might have to convince Kirk into letting me buy one of those things....
How cool would it be to have your own moonwalk and jump any time you want??
Allan played so hard...all day long.
This is what he looked like the entire time.  Red, sweaty and sticky.
He was a mess!
My first attempt at hamburger patties.
I got made fun of because they came out more like hamburger sliders.  I didn't know about the different fatty meats, and the shrinking they would do.  Geesh.  But hey, at least they had good flavor and tasted yummy.
Allan didn't seem to mind.
(Yes, my child tends to cut up his Cheese Puffs.  I guess he doesn't want to take any choking chances.)





My homemade cupcake cones were a hit!!
Allan (and everyone else) had several helpings.
And they were quite tasty, if I do say so myself.

 

Allan made out in the toy department!!
He got tons of new goodies that have been keeping him very occupied.
Mimi & Grandma

All in all, I think Allan's 3rd birthday was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.