Friday, October 8, 2010

Ashtyn's 2nd Birthday

Allan's cousin, Ashtyn, turned 2 (in September)(I've been blog slacking).
Her and Allan were definitely ready to eat a cupcake...or two.
There was no waiting for pizza or even presents.  Straight to the sugar.


 (Aimee enjoyed hers too.  heehee)

If no more cupcakes, then he might as well move onto the ring pops.

 Mimi enjoyed taking TONS of pictures.




 Ashtyn got tons of great gifts!!
 All the other kids thought they needed to help her open her presents.



 Our foster dog, Dottie, had to get a little nibble in on Ryan.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.