Thursday, August 19, 2010

SummerTime!

I am having way too much fun playing with my camera and my newest addition of Photoshop!
(Lightroom Dad!!  I NEED the code!  Love ya!)
Allan and Mimi had fun on Mimi's new float. 
They looked pretty content to me.

I know.  I know.  The 2 pictures are the same.  Click on each one and see if you can notice the little difference.
Note the reflection in my sunglasses have changed.  I took out the original reflection and made a new one of Dorian tossing Ryan into the pool.

Dorian & Ashtyn.
Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks!?!

Ryan has become quite the fish this summer.
There is no being afraid of the water for that boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.