Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my coolest, craziest, funniest, best-est (and so much more) "Buddy-Partner-&Pal"
You rock, Dad. I love you so much! Thanks for being a great dad to me. You mean the world to me...and my kid.

I LOVE YOU!

Happy Father's Day to my husband.  Thanks for being such a great dad to the coolest kid in the world.  He thinks you've hung the moon, and I totally understand why.
I love you so much!

Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law.  Thanks for being such an awesome father-in-law a girl could ever ask for.  And you are one cool Paaaawww to my Allan Boy.  He loves the heck out of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.