Monday, June 28, 2010

Feed The Ducks

We took Allan to a near by pond that was loaded with ducks.
I hate to admit it, but I think this was the first time we took Allan to feed ducks.

It only took a second to show him how to do it, and he was on a roll feeding all the ducks.
Allan liked throwing the bread as far as he could and watching the ducks run to get it.
These were some brave ducks.  They were not scared of people one bit. 

This guy was making me nervous.  He was getting way too close to Allan and trying to take the bread straight from his fingers.
Allan wasn't nervous, of course.

Can you tell he was excited to get close to the water while the ducks were swimming?
We found this momma duck laying on a bunch of eggs.  Since she didn't want to leave her eggs for some bread, Allan brought some bread to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.