Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa!!!

Papa had a birthday.  Don't worry, Papa, we won't tell how old you turned...add about 30 years to my age and you have Papa's age.  :)
You can't go to Mimi's and Papa's and not take a several rides on the "beep beep."


It was definitely a good birthday.  Lots of laughs...
...That's what birthdays are all about, right?
(mom & dad...be glad I didn't post the other picture I took right after this...You're welcome...)

But Papa had to take some time out to stop and show Ryan and Allan the wonderful world of Star Wars.
Even little Ashtyn got in on the movie watchin'
(I think Ashtyn might have gotten bored with the movie by this point.)
Ashtyn is going in for a hug from Allan...
Allan was much obliged.
But then an airplane caught Allan's attention.
Ashtyn and momma Aimee
Allan and Daddy.
(I love the sky in this pic)
Once Allan and Ryan were distracted from the 4-wheller, Ashtyn wasted no time to take her turn.
She can hang with the best of them.
I think she likes 4-whellers too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.