Friday, March 12, 2010

"Uggy Doll"

Allan sleeps with two "Ugly Dolls" (Uggy Dolls, as he calls them) that his Papa gave him. He wants them every time he goes "nite-nite" nowadays.
This is the first one that Papa got Allan when he was a baby. This thing is so worn that the wings don't stand out anymore. They are very limp and look like they may fall off the thing any day now. The ears/antennas on Allan's are crunchy from Allan chewing on them. This thing is worn out, but there's no getting rid of it. It's Allan's favorite and he seems to get more and more attached to the thing every day.
This is Allan's newest "Uggy Doll" that Papa just bought Allan. Kind of as a back up when the first one kicks the bucket. It's nowhere near worn in like the green one. The green one's been washed so many times and beaten up. Put the two next to each other and the orange one is all fluffy and soft. It's amusing to Kirk and me to watch Allan love all over things weird looking things.
But hey, if a boy's going to get attached to a doll of some kind, then I'm cool with my son being obsessed with an Ugly Doll for his doll.





(Forgot to turn my camera the right way and it can't be edited to rotate. Oops)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.