Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Allie & My Allan

Allie was my first love. My first child before an actual child.
Allie went to live on a farm far far away. OK, not actually a farm, but my parent's house. And not really far far away, but just in Kemah.
I miss her bunches and love her lots!
I find it strange, yet very comforting in the bond that Allie and Allan have. Out of the 10,000 (actually just 7) dogs that my mom has, Allan is drawn to Neener (my nick-name for her) the most.
And she loves him just as much as he loves her.
When Allan talks about visiting Mimi and Papa he always mentions "Neener" too.

(No, I didn't purposely give them similar names.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.