Saturday, November 22, 2008

Empty Box

I got some things in the mail the other day and gave Allan the box to play with while he's in the kitchen. It's his new favorite downstairs toy. He throws it at the dogs, pushes it all over the place, and now sits on it, thanks to Papa. My dad stopped by Friday morning and got to see Allan in action with the box. Dad taught him to turn the box over and sit on it. He thought that was the neatest thing ever. Now when he sees the box he has to sit on it. Then he'll get up and sit back down right away. Unfortunately, in the video he was in a fussy mood. He sits on the box, but you get to see him come whining to me and want to be picked up. Oops, just a rare glimpse of Allan.

1 comment:

  1. Diaper boxes are fun to play with too. Landon absolutely loves to play with the diaper boxes when they are empty.

    I love to hear him jabber. Landon jabbers all the time and we have no idea what he is saying.

    ReplyDelete

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.