Monday, November 3, 2008

12 Month Check Up


Allan had his 12 month check up last week. Poor baby had to get 4 shots. One in each leg and one in each arm. I felt so bad for my little man. And I have to take him back in 30 days for another shot! When they're this young they have to get the flu shot in 2 doses. But on the bright side, Allan is now on the growth charts! He is in the 3rd percentile for his weight and he's in the 10th percentile for his height. I'm so proud of my little growing man!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.