Monday, November 3, 2008

Boys will be boys

Is this what I have to look forward to?
While I was staying with my sister we went to the bay house to watch it get torn down. I was watching Ryan for a while and we were walking around when all of a sudden he started undoing his pants. I asked him what he was doing and this is what he said:

"I need to pee on that dirt right there."

I was like well alright. So there he went. Dropped his pants and peed on the dirt. I guess when you're a boy the world can be your bathroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.