Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sittin' Up




Allan sat up for his longest time so far this weekend. Mimi was there to see him! He sat up for a good 60 seconds before gravity got the best of him. Here he is sitting and in the last picture he was about to fall over. The pediatrician says he'll be sitting up within the next couple of weeks!!


By they way, we have a new pediatrician and we love her. She has a lot of things in common with me when it comes to breast feeding, which makes things a lot nicer. So far Allan is steadying gaining weight without the tube and doing great. He's eating like a PIG! Every time Kirk and I eat he has to have LOT of bites of what we're having. So far his food allergies are not bad so he gets to try tons of things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.