Monday, April 7, 2008

Growin Up Fast

Allan is just ounces away from weighing 13 pounds. He was almost there this morning after a belly full of formula and breast milk. He’ll definitely be reaching the 13 pounder mark by this week! Another huge step for Allan this weekend? He’s got a bottom tooth coming through!! I’ve tried to get a picture of the little white nub, but the timing isn’t working. Now it looks like Allan is trying his hardest to sit up on his own. He has it for a second and then tumbles over. Hopefully soon he’ll be able to sit up on is own and then be able to play with all his toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.