Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He's Finally Tube Free!



Yesterday’s doctor visit was a good one. The tube got taken out…by me! Allan is now tube free and he loves it! As long as his weight stays increasing we won’t have to do the whole tube thing again. Good thing we have a baby scale at home now so that we can make sure he doesn’t loose an ounce. So far he’s doing well. Yesterday he weighed in at the doctor at 12 pounds 10 ounces. This morning on our scale, before he ate he weighed in at 12 pounds 13 ounces! He’s looking better and better every day! Kirk and I could not be any happier. Allan’s still trying to sleep through the night, but last night I set the alarm to wake him up every 3 hours to feed him since he’s not getting those nightly feedings. The first couple feedings he didn’t want anything to do with eating. He just wanted to sleep. But I made him eat anyways.




1 comment:

  1. The new pictures are so cute. I can tell that he is fattening up. I am so happy that he is doing so much better.

    Tiff

    ReplyDelete

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.