Monday, February 11, 2008

Great Grandma & Grandpa

Allan went to visit his great grandparents today. He hasn’t seen them since he was about a week old. He had a good time over there! Grandma and Grandpa fed me a yummy sandwich. Allan really took to his Great Grandma. He gave her lots of smiles and even some cute giggles. Great Grandpa walked Allan around the house and showed him some things. He stay very interested…until he decided he was getting hungry. That’s about the only time you hear the full effects of Allan’s lungs…when he’s hungry. We’ll definitely have to go visit again soon! Allan sure does love his Great Grandparents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.