Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Park Play

I had a few days before Thanksgiving without watching Maegan, so Allan and I took advantage of the nice (cold!) weather and played at the park.










Poor guy, I put him in the swing facing right into the sun.

He kept saying "weeeee" but had his eyes closed.












(note: don't worry, eventually I did turn him the other way in the swings and let him enjoy them without the sun beating in his face.









He had a blast at our big neighborhood park.












Allan had so much fun at the park that when it was time to go, he screamed and cried the whole way home, then stopped when he was eating lunch and started up again about the "my park" cries. Never mind that he was 2 hours past his naptime when we left the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.