Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Ashtyn & Allan

A couple of weekends ago the Nackos (my sister’s family) family came to stay the night with us. The few shots that I did take were late at night with Allan and his cousin Ashtyn. Allan played really well with Ashtyn. I don’t know if he understands that she’s still a baby or if it is because he’s around Meagan during the days. Either way, he’s really good with her. Most of the time he’s pretty gentle too. He’ll bend down to her face and tell her “hi,” or he’ll kiss her on different stops. He loves his cousin Ashtyn.


Ashtyn and Sparky. He can't see her, but he still knows she's there. I'm sure he smells that sweet baby smell she still has.


Allan is patting Ashtyn on the shoulder.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.