Wednesday, May 20, 2009

What if Allan Doesn't Get His Way....

Last Saturday Kirk was hanging fans in Allan's room and the computer room. We had to put up a baby gate to block Allan from going into the room and messing with things on the floor that no toddler should mess with. Allan was not cool with that one bit. He was not happy with us and wanting to do nothing but go into the room. Not even SpongeBob SquarePants could distract him-and that's a rare thing.

Bring on the waterworks...
I ended up buying the same shirt for Kirk and Allan (at different times) and got Allan dressed in the morning before Kirk was up. Once Kirk got up and dressed he came up upstairs matching Allan perfect. Oops. But I thought it was cute. (Kirk said he was going to change.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.