Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Then There Were Two



Allan and Jayden give each other hugs if you ask them.
(Sometimes they look like they are about to choke each other.)




(A couple of weeks ago Eric, one of Allan's buddies, left us. His mommy finished her semester and his daddy was coming home from Iraq so they were moving. We miss little Eric. He was a good buddy to Allan. The bed where Eric took his nap is still up and every day before nap time, as I'm carrying Allan off to his room, he waves "nite nite" to Eric's bed. It's really cute.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.