Thursday, April 2, 2009

Easter Bunny

Allan got to sit with the Easter Bunny this year. I made sure we weren't going to miss out this time. I have to say that the bunny experience was not as bad as it was with Santa. He didn't like it when I set him on the bunny's lap, but there were no full out screaming and yelling. (Maybe it helped that I bribed him with a chocolate chip cookie) When I went to take Allan from the bunny I told Allan to tell the Easter bunny bye. Allan looked at the bunny and waved bye and said bye-bye real quick and then quickly looked away. He didn't want anything to do with that bunny. Next to the Easter Bunny was the pet shop. We always go look in there for a few minutes because Allan gets a kick out of all the dogs, cats, birds and rabbits. Now for Easter they have colored baby ducks and chicks. Allan was surely impressed by those little creatures. I only wished he was able to pet them. Maybe next year when he's a little bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.