Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Walking

Allan is taking more and more steps these days. He can walk from one side of the game room to the other, if he's not thinking about it. Sometimes he thinks he can get there quicker crawling, so he does that.

There is this chair in the game room that Allan loves. He constantly goes back and forth to it. He likes to stand up and sit on the chair over and over again. I don't know what it is about the chair, but he loves it! Here is a little idea of what he does...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.