Thursday, September 25, 2008

11 Months Old

Allan turned 11 months old on September 21st. I can't believe my little man is about to turn one years old! It seems like he's growing even faster now. He can wave "Bye-Bye" and he can do "Patty Cake." He's gotten to where he will start clapping just from me singing the song or clapping by myself. Kirk and I are so proud of him! Now I am trying to work with him on learning "High Five." He hasn't really gotten that one yet. He can now drink out of a sippy cup and loves it! He gets excited when he hears the words "you want some juice." I'm hoping that since he loves his sippy cup so much that it will make weaning him from the breast easier. We're starting that once he turns one. Walking seems like it is just a matter of days now. He's walking along anything he can hold onto. He's gotten to be Mr. Independent too. He likes to feed himself. When he wants to, he'll take food from a spoon or fork. If it is in chucks, you better let him hold it and put it in his mouth himself. Allan also has his 5th tooth coming in. It's already broken the skin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.