Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Little Gym

For a birthday present from Allan's G.G and Paw, he gets to go to The Little Gym once a week for a couple of months.
Can you tell he's excited for his first day?  He kept telling me to drive faster and directing me where to turn.
Thanks Allan.  I would have never found the place without you. 
We got there a little early, so he had to wait outside the gym area.
He was very impatient.
He'd ask every 5 seconds if we could go in now. 
Finally inside! 
The Little Gym teaches them to listen to instructions. 
Be confident. 
Build Skills. 
They dance to music. 







Allan was not the best student the first day of class. 
Leave it to my kid and the little girl next to him to be the only ones in the class that wanted to do things their way and when they wanted to. 
Sitting still and waiting for instructions was not an easy task for Allan (and Daily, on his right). 














Allan loves it at The Little Gym.  And, as usual, when it is time to leave, he is not a happy little camper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.