Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Egg Dying

Allan colored Easter Eggs and had a blast doing it.

Me, I had to keep reminding myself that he was 2 and was not going to dye the eggs with a particular pattern and color scheme in mind…as I would. Oh, and to not let the mess bother me. :)
Bare with me on all the pictures. I’m still having fun with my new camera and editing the pictures and the coloring.
It only took one egg for Allan to drop too hard and crack.  He was very gentle with the rest of them.
It took days for me to get his dirty nails to look clean again.
He's still asking me to color eggs.  Maybe we'll dye eggs more than once a year...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.