Sunday, December 14, 2008

Finally We're Done...

...Decorating!!!! We put the tree up this weekend. I thought Allan would be more interested in it, but he wasn't. He was more into the fiber optic snowman. He'll look at the tree and maybe touch it, but nothing more. No yanking of the ornaments. No throwing the ornaments. So far, so good. Next year might be a different story though. Notice, the ornaments start on a certain level of the tree. He's touched a few but I get to him in time and he hasn't broken anything...yet...


And...here's MY yard that I spent MANY hours putting together, durring Allan's naps. Next year, I am totally making Kirk climb on the roof and put lights on there. Who cares if we have a 2-story house. Lights on a house look beautiful!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.