Saturday, August 16, 2008

Allan Richard Hamilton



Allan has officially taken over the game room. It's now his toy room and he makes sure to leave his toys all over the place. He has free roam to crawl all over the place. Now one of his favorite thing to do is to pull up on something and stand and look around. He can pull himself up on the couch and walk from one end to the other while holding on. If I'm on the couch, he tries to climb up it, but he's just too little and not quite strong enough to do that yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Why This Blog Is Here

My photo
I am a daughter, sister, wife, mother, aunt and friend to many wonderful people. I have a spunky little 3 year old boy and we are currently expecting our second pride of joy at the end of August/early September. My blog is here for those interested in seeing pictures from our Hamilton adventures.